The KU Postdoctoral Research Day is an open symposium for faculty, scientists, trainees, and professionals from the area are invited to register.
Date: Friday September 28th, 2018
Time: 9:00 am – 3:00 PM (Registration begins at 8:30 am)
Location: School of Pharmacy Atrium/ 3020 Pharmacy Building
– Keynote Speaker Dr. Cory Berkland, Solon E. Summerfield Distinguished Professor at School of Pharmacy – Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Chemical & Petroleum Engineering
– Oral and Poster Presentations by postdoctoral researchers
– Networking Luncheon, an opportunity to meet and mingle with scientists and professionals (Lunch provided based on registration by September 14th)
Call for abstracts for oral and poster presentations is open until September 14th. (Abstract Submission Guidelines 2018.) Prizes for best oral and poster presentations will be awarded.
Congratulations to all the awardees!
Oral Presentation Winners:
(1) Djanaguiraman Maduraimuthu, Department of Agronomy, Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas 66506, USA
(2) Devlina Chakravarty, University of Kansas, Lawrence
(3) Luis M. Mori-Quiroz, Department of Chemistry, University of Kansas
Poster Presentation Winners:
(1) Julian Silverman, Center for Environmentally Beneficial Catalysis, University of Kansas
(2) Kumuditha Ratnayake, Department of Chemistry, University of Kansas
(3) Ranjan Preet, Departments of Molecular Biosciences, University of Kansas